Currently, LEX is focused on single-asset commercial real estate securities. Each security represents a publicly-tradable equity partnership interest in an individual commercial real estate asset. We allow the GP to continue to operate their asset while providing a liquidity solution for a portion of the LPs' or GP's stake. LEX is planning to launch more alternative asset classes in the near future such as fractional sports team equity stakes.
- Are DTC-eligible
- Have CUSIP numbers
- Have ticker symbols following the IPO
- Can be held at any DTC participant custodian, including Schwab, Merrill Lynch, Fidelity, and TD
- Are publicly tradable with no lockups or restrictions
- Settle via NSCC’s Continuous Net Settlement (CNS) process
- Are non-exchange-listed or OTC securities, so they trade on the LEX ATS and OTC Markets ATS
- Are sold at IPO via registered offering or Reg A Tier II exemption
- Have SEC-qualified offering circulars (Form S-11 or 1-A)
- File semi-annual or quarterly periodic reports on Edgar
- Pay distributions quarterly (unless earnings are retained in special circumstances)
- Are piggyback-eligible, meaning market makers can rely on LEX's Form 211 filings to post quotes without filing their own Form 211
LEX has two symbols actively trading: TESLU and GWYGU
These symbols can be looked up in your app and data feeds to spot-check what data you are receiving for the tickers and whether they are in your security master.
There are two core integrations for LEX assets, which can be built and launched separately. We recommend integrating both in parallel, as each supports the other. Each is covered in more detail below:
You can view API documentation and other guides here using the password provided by LEX.