LEX Markets is a venture-backed fintech startup conducting securities offerings of commercial real estate buildings. LEX provides a new source of capital to property owners while giving retail investors new access to quality real estate investments.
Responsible for defining, developing and implementing LEX’s marketing and growth strategy in alignment with the company’s mission and values. This position will have full ownership of the company’s online presence and customer acquisition programs.
Responsibilities include: to create, design, implement and test the company’s branding and customer acquisition strategy to optimize company growth and market position; gain consensus; execute the program and daily tasks to implement this vision. This position will prepare and present recommendations to the management team.
- Help define the company narrative and target audiences, and create a brand message that resonates with our different market segments (e.g., retail vs. institutional; different risk preferences)
- Refine brand positioning based on market traction, customer feedback, desired differentiation. Oversee customer-facing communications across our website, blog and social channels.
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy. Set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, cevelop marketing and communications strategies and measure adoption. Conduct customer research and apply insights to GTM and other initiatives
- Monitor and enhance customer acquisition and activation performance; analyze and interpret data to create actionable next steps; make recommendations to address findings
- Develop full multi-channel growth strategies across paid social, partnerships, paid search, email, content, influencer, affiliate and other channels by finding opportunities for organic, viral and paid acquisition
- Conceive and execute engagement and content campaigns to drive awareness and retention, including (when relevant) physical and virtual events
- Own and optimize conversion rates to turn potential investors into active LEX investors; pre-product, create and execute plans to keep potential users engaged
- Implement funnel driven re-targeting sequences via email, paid social, etc.. to optimize conversions of our retail and high net worth customer segments.
- Develop and implement programs to solicit investor feedback, evaluate findings, and share with management, product development, and customer experience, with product team
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. Represent the voice of the customer within the organization. Bring insights to the product, design, user experience, engineering and executive leadership. Work with other departments and management to solicit input and implement strategy
- Identify channels to raise awareness and understanding through media, conferences, and other avenues
- Manage department budget with an eye to maximizing return on ad and program spends
- Other responsibilities as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- Experience in the finance industry preferred; real estate industry experience is not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Analytical skills and creativity a must.