About the Role:
LEX is seeking to hire a FIX Specialist to help build out the infrastructure for our Alternative Trading System. As the first FIX specialist on an engineering team with a flat structure, you’ll fully own core components and services.
- Lead all aspects of FIX related applications in our platform
- Build components on top of the core ATS, including CAT & FINRA reporting, trading controls, etc.
- Work with Full Stack Engineers to establish FIX connections from our OMS to the ATS
- Take part in research and development, designing systems and applications
- Participate in code reviews and technical meetings.
- Potentially contribute to open source projects.
- Over time, hire a team of engineers to support your work.
- 5+ years of experience with the FIX Protocol
- Successful track record in developing applications using FIX engines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing development environment
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and various design patterns.
- Strong understanding of core principles of OO design and its application
- Experience with highly scaled distributed environments
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
To apply, please send a resume to careers@LEX-markets.com. Only applications sent directly to the careers email will be reviewed.
Check out LEX in the WSJ: wsj.com/articles/now-you-can-build-your-own-real-estate-empire-100-at-a-time-…